Sahara and Sea (including Plage Blanche): 7 nights / 8 days
Trek Grade: Easy to Moderate
1. Travel from Agadir airport or Taroudant to Afensou
2. Overnight at the guesthouse Les Terrasses de l’Atlas
1. Warm up activities in the High Atlas- walking, mountain biking or mule riding.
2. Overnight at “Les Terrasses de l’Atlas”.
1. Transfer from Afensou to Tiznit for lunch
2. Drive (3hrs) on Guelmim Road to the old French fort called Fort Noun.
3. Overnight wild camping by the old fort in the oasis
1. Drive to the beginning of the White Beach (about 1 hour’s drive).
2. Morning - 28 km walk and drive on the beach (many birds to see,)
3. Afternoon: choice of walks : along a gorge, the dunes, the cliffs, the beach, or to an old French fort.
4.Overnight wild camping in the dunes in Aoreora, with fish barbecue.
1. Day on the Plage Blanche.Trekkers continue on the beach while the 4x4 drives on the cliff (12 kms) and meet at the Cape (Cap Drâa)
2. Overnight wild camping close to a fishermens’ camp to meet and take dinner with them
1. 4x4 track to viewpoint over the Drâa estuary.
2. Picnic and walk on the beach.
3. Trekking (up to 15 km), on the very wild, vast desert plateau.
4. Overnight wild camping.
1. Track to old French fort Tafnidilt.
2. Drive the main road from Tan Tan to Sidi Ifni and coastal road to Legzira.
3. Walk on the beach at Legzira to see spectacular natural arches
4. Overnight (half board) in a simple hotel on the beach in Legzira
1. Drive via Midelt and Tisnit to Agadir or Taroudant