HOT Air Balloooning - Sample Itinerary
(Timings may vary by 30 minutes earlier or later.)
1. 6am: You will be collected from your accommodation for the 45 minute drive through the countryside to the launch site in the Palmery.
2. 7am: Watch the launch team prepare the balloon for departure; full safety briefing.
3. 7.30 - 8.30am: The flight will cover 15-25 km (depending on the wind speed), taking you over local villages with wonderful distant views of the High Atlas Mountains.
4. 9.30am: After a gradual descent you will be taken to the village for mint tea and home baked bread.
5. 11.30am: Arrive back at your accommodation.
ATOL Protection: The air holiday packages shown on our web site are ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is ATOL 6228. Please see our booking conditions for more information. ATOL Protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking.
Terms and Conditions: see www.naturallymorocco.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.html
© Naturally Morocco: see www.naturallymorocco.co.uk/copyright-policy.html